Popular Posts
-
Last wednesday was a very interesting day. On Monday I had trouble with one of my students. He hates going to pull out so whenever he goes t...
-
Blog Reflection I like the idea behind creating a blog. I felt that there were too many requirements for the blog. Instead of 7...
-
I decided to work on the rythm and dance frameworks this week in my P.E. classes. I taught all of my classed K-5 the cha cha slide and the c...
-
I took a sick day today because my brother came in from Georgia for the holidays and i am so glad. My assisstant called me and said that she...
-
Last Wednesday (October 27th), I walked into the gym and the whole gym smelled like smoke. The smoke was coming out from under the bathroom...
-
I went into the office last Monday for something and the police officer was in there. I asked the secretary what had happened and she looked...
-
I have one student who hates going to pull out. I have caught him skipping my class twice already and each time i put him in ISS for 3 days....
-
I forgot to post this last week but i am still having problems with the same student. He got into a fight in my class last week so i took hi...
Thursday, November 4, 2010
LICE!!
Our school had hair checks for lice today! Two kids got sent home two days in a row because the nurse found they had head lice. The parents sent them back to school the next day without any treatment so again the nurse sent them home. Well, today we had the whole elementary school checked for head lice and they found 40 kids that had it!!! So I've been paranoid all day and feeling the need to scratch my head! But I'm in the clear.... Trust me! I had my head checked five different times just to be sure! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment